Sunday, December 28, 2008

Advent

The New Year is coming up and I can't be any happier to be spending it in Vegas. We will be there for 2 nights, I hope that is enough. If I remember correctly, this is the first year where I actually do something to commemorate the progression. Since the New Year's is coming up I have a list of things to improve on or taking part in.

1. Save money, times are tough further reasons should be obvious.
2. Read much more, I put too much time off from reading.
3. Drink less, Weekly drinking is unnecessary.
4. Actually start my Warhammer 40k army (yes, I am a geek/nerd)
5. Devote more of my time to the two projects I am taking part in.
6. Don't take so many things for granted, appreciate all that I have more.
7. Purchase more Non-Metal albums, hate Rap/Hip Hop even more.

I think that is all as of right now.

oh yeah I forgot an important one.
Bj and I will become smokers, haha.

No comments: