Monday, December 22, 2008

Solstice



Shadows of the Moon (The Winter Solstice)

Grinding my heels and my mind (from having shitty shoes and running all over the store and having the Vegas trip being in peril) has resulted in the complete overlooking of the first day of the Winter Solstice (it was yesterday), for those that don't know what it is, it is nothing great to those that have no interest in origins of religions, and it can also be referred to the first day of Winter. Anyways, work has been very hectic, I don't understand how the economy can be in such danger when I am very certain that the store has been making far more money that it has the last year. Thankfully, Xmas brings in the best of good looking people but also the nastiest and most vile. This job is not too bad. The amount of work I have to put in is well worth the eye candy.


Why couldn't I be taller and older?


No comments: