Monday, January 19, 2009

Really?

I was looking through Ill-Minded's page thanks to Myspace's new annoying feature and found this comment:

ayo waszqood mah niqkahh qudd lukz on dha request hit up dha pikz..hit me up on aim or whatever you have lmaoo ahahaha...s4s w4w &+ pc4pc jusz lemme knu n show proof iqhtz & i qotchu show ya paqe sum love iqht pce

If you are trying to be cool, you made the wrong move. If he was able to come up with this comment in seconds then I must say, you definitely won the award for being the "M05t Stup!d3st K1D 0F D4 Ye4 2oo9". Even that took me awhile to craft.

Anyways, support Ill-Minded Streetwear

You will probably never see me where these shirts no matter what, but I will do what I can for something as harmless and bonafide as Ill-minded.

A translation done by Bj:

Excuse me, but how are you my fellow African Americans. Good luck on the request and will you take a look at my pictures. Please message me on AIM or whatever accommodates you. *Laughs* I will support you and share friends if you do the same for me. Just inform me with some proof, alright, and I will send your profile my regards. Peace


BRILLIANT!

This is what happens when you get your hours cut. You find simple stupidity to be the great remedy to all your money caused stress. Fucking Economy, Obama, you better do something, I am deprived of art!




No comments: