Sunday, April 26, 2009

Confused

I'm indecisive. I'm confused. I'm lost. I hunger.

Last night was a good night, but what has come of it, has confused me considerably, perhaps, us both. I am the receiving end of mixed signals while I am the giver of mixed signals, I am that which inflicts pain, I am that which receives pain. I am bothered. The statements that spill from my mouth possess the oddest intentions. The statements that I receive contain a drop of hope, or what I have believed so from what has been manifested. I have dispelled that hope with my harsh words, yet I express my need for that hope. If only my mind wasn't so clouded with the most negative thoughts, If only I thought for myself before I spoke.


Either outcome I would definitely be satisfied with, either outcome will not change the time spent with a friend. . .



No comments: