Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teased

As planned, I made a trip to Hollywood with Ursula but it was so close to not happening. Prior to our departure we were at a friend's birthday party which seemed to get going, but do to various events we had to leave and come back, so that we did. Parking was a bitch, I hate Hollywood for how greedy some of these people can be, 20 dollars for parking, but it was what had to be done. After Ursula had purchased her bullet belt and I finally got an estimate on my leather pants, we headed on over. The ride was back was for the most part silent, I provoked the silence by not giving up a cigarette, 6.80 for a pack is a hefty price, and I think I was generous enough, I distributed like 6 ciggs. Thankfully, I bought a new one so I still have plenty left. As soon as we made our way back to the party, I had lent them my Beer Bong which seemed to be used significantly. The party was over so Ursula and I decided just to hang out and the night ended with my eyes closed and a peck on the . . . CHEEK!

Some more Austere, I couldn't wait for my CD to come in so until I receive it I will be listening to a downloaded version.



I've given and taken and given,
Now in my world of only your vision.
Faces of white wrapped in delicate decay,
Oh please, why won't you take me away?

Reaching toward a pale illusion,
One which will never become real.
Just suppose for a moment,
It was not just a dream...

Some more Austere, I couldn't wait for my CD to come in so until I receive it I will be listening to a downloaded version.

No comments: