Sunday, June 7, 2009

Archgoat!

Over the past couple days I came to a conclusion that I do want to begin Airsofting, although to start off is quite pricey, it still became something that could knock off Embrace the Hate's importance. Despite Archgoat's headlining spot, I am surprised that Airsofting was actually able to last so long in my head. Thankfully, I have come to the conclusion that Airsofting can wait. It's been quite some time that I have had blood smeared across my jacket, beer on my boots, and a sore body, I think it's time to return with loads of cash to buy some merch. Like I've said before, Archgoat is a band that I would regret deeply if I were to miss their sonic ritual. Who can honestly say "No" to their filthy style of Black metal and not be mesmerized by Angelslayer's haunting growls.


No comments: