Friday, June 26, 2009

Frustrating

It's been quite some time since everybody has gone to the beach and even longer since we have all been biking towards it. Today marks the first day of the summer of numerous biking trips to it, but it was definitely not off to a start that would set the day despite the new faces, Joe and Bj. The first time we ever went, Don's bike was stolen, and now our bikes were faced on by numerous delays and problems. A chain detached, numerous flat tires, and past events seemed to make the day horrible.

Finally after a nearly 3 hour delay, we arrived at the beach and made our stop at PCH, despite knowing how half assed the food is there we are faced on with cravings. I was shirtless by the way and I think it is safe to say that I have never received so many stares. My boots, my shirts, my hair doesn't get as much as attention as me being topless (well my hair is in alliance with the toplessness). I guess, I really do look like a topless chick. The day went on and it was time to get in the water, we wasted too much time earlier that we couldn't waste anymore. We got into the water which I must say was colder than any of us had anticpated so time in there wasn't long. Steve was burnt which projected an illusion that he was still wearing his shirt. And John Lam created a ball out of sand, it weighed a good 3 lbs, at least.

After the beach and getting dressed, all of us went to Jamba Juice and was surprised by how many nice pairs of boobs there were. It's quite an odd site to see such a vast amount in one small area. I think my favorite fruit are Melons. The treat was quite nice, the bike trip back wasn't. Bj seemed to suffer greatly, while all of our asses were not given one break.

No comments: