Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hostages

Today was a monumental day, I would say, well, interesting enough for me to have a post relevant to the situation.

1. My mom traded in the Lexus for a Camry, I am not sure which one, but that means, that the chance of me getting an actual car that I can call my own has been cut down significantly. No reason for me to save for the sole purpose of having a Camry that I can smoke in and add speakers too.

2. A couple came in armed with pistols, or so I would assume, a nigger and a lady of hispanic descent, so what my eyes have transmitted. The store was slowly dying down, and it had never crossed my mind that something this drastic would be in occurrence. As the number of guests began to dwindle, I was told that the couple was stalking various guests and the gun got a gleam of light. Proper measures were put into play, undercover police officers began to make their move, the doors were shut from anyone making any attempt to come into the store. Armed with rabid dogs and assault rifles, the remaining team members left in the store were put into a frenzy as the words, "Get on your knees," every variation of it, and the savage barks rung through the store. The couple were arrested and whatever procedures necessary for such an event were taken. The store continued to work, the guests continued their night with little questions asked. Target Greatland has definitely been the Greatland of weird folk, from the emo guy to strokes, heart attacks to armed beings. Working for such a company does have it's perks, as long as it's not Wal-Mart where proper measure is not taken, resulting in the death of you or other people. On the other hand, when you are at Walmart proper procedure is. . . fuck you people, I am outta here!



No comments: