Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Transcendence

Tomorrow I will disembark on a journey to the astral plane. I will depart from the telluric realm in an attempt to figure out what normal life has not revealed to me. Through the consumption of "The Flesh of the Gods" I will be released from my vessel. I have taken necessary measures such as not smoking and taking bike rides in preparation for this momentous event. If I feel nothing then it will be the weakness of the consumed items not the natural rejection of first time use (which is rare). This will be taken under the supervision of at least one person and if a companion were to take it with me, it would have to be one that I am very comfortable with and have shared many experiences together. The atmosphere must be right, overcrowding will cause a bad trip, possibly scarring me for life. I am taking this event seriously.


After today, Day 5

No comments: