Thursday, December 4, 2008

AVRS



Even the great lords of Black Metal can't deny a drink from loyal fans. Damn, I would have saved that cup. I thought they didn't drink since at the Black Castle they were drinking Powerade, but it seemed during the tour with Gorgoroth, Wrath had some wine and obviously, Sanguine some beer.

I think I have come to the conclusion that the reason for my subsequent headaches is the fact that my hair weighs so much in alliance with the rushing back and forth of work. Yesterday and today, I went to work feeling great, but as soon as work began, my headache slowly crept. I believe it is time to tie my hair back when I am working once more. If that was the case, I think I should still cut back on my drinking for health reasons and continue further research to be sure.

In addition to everything, I have just received my I'm In A Coffin debut album with a button (interesting and added on to my jacket) and a sticker, expect a review soon, it is definitely something unique.

No comments: