Sunday, December 14, 2008

Inspiration

Anything You Synthesize

During various trips, Bj, Mike, and myself have interpreted music into story boards. Although none of them are actually drawn out, we do create some vivid images that interpret the music fairly well. From depressive to suspenseful, we may have created masterpieces, or so we believe, and that is all that matters. It will be an accomplishment if we actually get any footage, and over Spring Break, we hope on doing so. To those that I have informed, you are informed, to those that aren't chances are, one "reason" or another will prevent you, so why bother? The costs for this trip will be great, but I am willing to sacrifice much for this to be voyage to be remembered, it will be scribed in all the books as a highlight in which we have gone above and beyond all that we actual complain about. There is so much to explore and I am willing to open up my arms and embrace what I have not witnessed. Once the new year arrives, much will be altered, no state-of-the-art computer, no airsoft/paintball guns, only Art will be worthy of my money.

A new life will begin, drastic changes MUST be made.

No comments: