Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baphomet

If you knew me 2 years or so back, I wore a Baphomet across my neck rather than the inverted cross. The inverted cross seemed childish and angst-y so I decided to wield the power of the Baphomet once more, the exact same one actually. My intellect and understanding of this symbol has embedded itself into my brain and I refer to Satanism as something that I live by. Although I am a Satanist, there is one huge aspect that defines me and them, it is the practice of rituals. I do not evoke the aid of the ancient spirits when I come across a misfortune, honestly, it defeats the actual purpose of exalting human life. Before, I hid behind the Atheistic beliefs but honestly, I should have never considered myself of some sort at all. An Atheistic believes in no God whatsoever and I believe in a God, myself, the sole perpetrator of my carnal spirit. Exactly what does the Baphomet mean, it is the symbol of all that is human. The power of the divine rested into the hands of the Human, intellect of the highest calibre, the acceptance that good and evil are opinionated, wisdom, and the carnal spirit. The Pentagram represents various aspects of life, each corner having a significance in one aspect of life. I take this seriously, honestly, it annoys the living shit out of me when people throw things around as jokes, I may not show it but it pisses me off.

I do NOT represent any faction.


Anyways, the moving progress has been delayed, for those that were going to help me, I will update as soon as everything is cleared up.

No comments: