Friday, January 16, 2009

Euphoria...

takes your body to such an extent that it causes an addiction. Who needs drugs when you can drive 70+ miles on the streets near midnight? Today, I experienced my first drive without a supervisor, and every aspect of it is absolutely invigorating. I get to listen to the music I want, I get to drive the way I want, and I get to go where I want, at least to whatever extent my piece of shit car will allow me to. Technically, I still can get pulled over and fined for not having a hard copy of insurance, but who cares? I have lived life on the edge before, why stop here? I made my first drive to the gym which was all fine and dandy, after that I stopped by Famima!! for my beloved Monsters. As I was exiting the parking lot, things didn't go as planned and it made me do something that I wasn't necessarily experienced with. Thus resulting in 2 times of an attempt to back out of the parking lot. If I did it anywhere else, I wouldn't be as angry, but it's the fact that I did it so ignorantly. I had a clear plan of what I was going to do but one thing let to another. Meh, so what, at least I know the difference between the gas and the brake right Vinh? Steve, I think you will agree with me as well.

I am still in my Mu Online phase so I will limit my time on aim. I am trying to get in as much leveling time as possible before my move, which may be delayed. Anyways, I need 5 people to help if possible, we don't want too many people, the reasons will be explained later.

No comments: