Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nausea

I have finally finished Sartre's "Nausea". There is no doubt that I had taken far longer than I had ever expected to finish this short novel of 178 pages. Overall, I don't know what to think of the book. Perhaps another read should be fitted in but I only noticed complex descriptions of this "Nausea" in the last quarter of the book. Anyways, my next book will probably pertain to that of the Occult. The next book probably won't be bought till my next check due to the fact that Occult books are found no cheaper than 30 dollars.

In addition to the finish of "Nausea", I have come to the conclusion that as of now, my life has been on a decline. My mind has not been stimulated and it has seemed that I have been in a dormant state for quite some time. I don't know what I have been doing that has been different from my daily routines. Perhaps, I have obtained this, "Nausea".

No comments: