Saturday, January 10, 2009

Raided

My intention for spending my Friday night was to just stay at home and play Mu Online. I got back into it and it has changed so much that the game play is far more smooth than what it once was. Anyways, while leveling up my character, Oliver gave me an invite to Alex's party and I just said sure. I really didn't have much an intention of drinking but I can't go against my morals.

We made our way to the party with a van filled with 9 people, I was surprised we weren't pulled over, we were lucky to not be ticketed but by the end of the night, I guess it caught up with us. When we got there it was amazing to see the party filled with nothing but these "hype-beasts", I stood out completely as always. Despite the appearance, I still managed to have somewhat of a good time. I witnessed many people that I have never seen drunk, drunk and I myself was not sober, a bit buzzed. In addition to the drunk atmosphere, the Mom took a few beers with everyone, smoked a bit (so I was told), and even opened a bottle of Jager. By 11 o' clock, the party was raided and an unfortunate event happened. I won't state it here because it isn't my type of thing to exploit the unfortunate events that I personally had no interaction with. I will just leave it at this, Westminster cops are dicks.

After the party our intention was to go to Seaside and meet up with everybody there and it seems that even that planned was thrown out. While in the car, Paulina vomited leaving a disgusting stench in the car. It was as if she had shitted in her pants and just died, leaving the excrements to rot. She got some all over Connie, a few chunks on the chair, and when she was getting out I grabbed her shoulder and I ended up getting vomit on my fucking hands. We dropped her and Thy, her caretaker at the moment, off at the cemetary to evaluate the situation of the prior event and to make sure Paulina was ok, while we filled up on gas. After that, we ended up at Keane's to pick up Oliver from someone's elses car and we made our way to seaside. Apparently, I ended up knocking out on the way there.

As soon as we got there, we didn't do much, and Don, Meat, and J. Lam finally met up with us after countless delays with some Camel Crushs, I had a desire to smoke one and I did. After that everybody left and I decided to stay with Meat, Don, and J. Lam to have the night continue and we made our way to Taco Bell to get something to eat. We parked in front of Manna Donuts and Don wanted a donut after eating the burritos. He walked up to the store and looked at the Open sign, unfortunately, it was closed, fucking idiots. After that, we were lazy to throw away the trash so J. Lam did an excellent retelling of the Story of David and Goliath. He tied the bag and prepared to launch it into the trash can and it didn't kill Goliath. It took 3 tries.

We began to get tired and decided to call it a night but before doing so we just sat in front of my house discussing various events regarding sleep. Interesting to see what some of us have experienced.

No comments: