Thursday, April 16, 2009

Advent

Under such harsh times elation is very much needed, much of the harsh times relate to money but what it will be spent on will be worth it.

- I am going to begin observing Kendo classes and come to a conclusion whether or not I have the time to dedicate myself to an art aside from music, I do in fact love being disciplined, it makes me that much of a better person. If I do decide to join my money will have a define line of what to be spent on, music and Kendo, it's expensive.

- I am planning to attend the Embrace the Hate fest in early July, I know as a fact that if I were to miss Archgoat, I will regret that entirely. Of course, you can't attend a fest without stocking up on merch, so one hundred dollars will be spent. In addition to the Hate fest, Sound and Fury is a month after that which leaves little room for saving up. The ticket will be bought soon, the room and food is what will worry me, I don't think I will buy any merch, sadly.

- In addition to the major steps, a Vegas trip is under planning, so hopefully that goes as planned and the estimated number does come through as it does make everybody's spending much lighter. I know as a fact, I will not be bringing as much beer as I have the intention of doing so. This trip will be in June and beer is far behind from the importance that Black Metal is, I am pretty sure many of you understand.

Although it will be difficult to survive with such expenses and money that barely covers it, sacrifices must be made, I have made numerous sacrifices and it seems to be of little benefit. I think I will have to make that extra jump.

No comments: