Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer

Summer tends to be my favorite season because I can bathe in the sun and in the oceans. I can have my time well spent with the best of friends. I can bang my head to the audio torment displayed at the Black Castle. And I can make much more money and spend it all on the above and more. Unfortunately, I can't do that this Summer. After moving into the new house, I have begun to become more independent, I have relied less on my parents and have cut back on numerous things to continue living. Although I prefer music over food, food over gas, I can't continue living how I am. I changed my availability at work to become near 40 hours a week, which leaves little room for anything. I hate to say this but I probably won't see more then half of you as often as we have previous summers. I want to continue this relationship I am building up and I can't continue it for very long till a new car is in my hands, so I plan on saving the majority of my check for that car. A new car would also help me in numerous objectives in life. I can drive a further distance and I can be the one driving to Vegas. For those curious a Scion xB is still desired, but I am willing to settle for something cheaper if necessary. My spending habits are going to change drastically in the past month, I have only purchased 2 Cds, in the past 2 months, 4 Cds when before 2 months would be equivalent to 20+ CDs. Fuck, this is life after high school, a hole dug to harbor your financial deficits, emotional weaknesses, and the purpose of life thrown away. If you haven't graduated high school, apply to a good college, have your goal set. Learn from other people's mistakes, I failed to do so.



I am aware of the wrong season haha

No comments: