Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lifted

I spoke with Andy today regarding mechanical problems and I have had a great weight lifted off my shoulders. His confidence of the solution to my car troubles is backed up with a hefty amount of evidence which stimulates a sense of hope. Perhaps, my summer won't be so dull. Despite the hope, there is still a sense of negativity which lingers, but I think this is the solution. And of course, I should still save up for a new car, it will provide me with peace of mind for a sufficient amount of time.

Onto other news, I have been listening to Noctifer quite avidly. The band is odd, the composition remains generic but the vocal patterns are questionable. The vocals are presented during odd times, a vocal melody is heard yet no vocals. It definitely adds a new twist, I am very certain I will purchase their cd tomorrow. In addition to their abstract presentation of vocals, they seem to have grasped the true understanding of NS. This high dose of War-themed Black Metal has gotten my blood pumping, I feel like strapping on my bullet belt, put on my ski mask, and wreak havoc, too bad, I have been sober for nearly 2 months and actually plan on continuing.



SIEG!!!!!!


Congrats to Mike for obtaining a job!
And a personal FUCK YOU! to Stever for flaking out on an interview that he referred me too!

I still remember




No comments: