Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Relieved

Being that Golden West College is in fact a college I would expect the school to do a better job in keeping grades updated. Everything seems sluggish which only makes those that are worried about their grades worry x amount. I truly lucked out this semester with passing my two classes with C's. It definitely puts everything into perspective, if you expect to be successful in these times, I'd best turn my interest towards school and although I do enjoy music and I wish to promote it, it should be left as a side major.

Onto other topics, I bought one of the 5 Cd's today and have already discussed 2 other ones, that leaves only 2 more, which will be bought at a show, that is if I even attend one. I wish I paid more attention to the warning signs rather than begin saving up for a new car when things are becoming tough. In addition, to cash being significantly low, the new Punisher artists/writers, I am not too fond of, the sarcasm is extinguished and they have half assed attempts towards them, the art veers towards a darker side but just a bit to dark and complex that you don't know what the fuck is going on. With that being said. . . I might continue the 5th series or just branch off to some other series, but chances are, being in the nascent state of Frank Castle obsession, I am going to read a bit more of these, it doesn't seem like the artists are consistent.

And for some reason. . . I've been into War Metal


No comments: