Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Square one. . .

. . . I'm back to it. The chances of me attending the Embrace the Hate fest has been cut down to a bare minimum. Car troubles are arising once again, unfortunately, my happiness is found quite a distance away. I think it would be best for myself to begin saving up cash in order to get a new car. I better think ahead or I will be months into a possible depression and I am tired of it. So the only event I will probably be attending is the Revenge and Inquisition show, an Averse Sefira show if there is one, a trip to Vegas, or something that involves everybody getting together and drinking some beer, if it doesn't include that, please think twice. Ignorance is bliss, it is of my best interest to really save up. And for the rest of the year, I only have 5 cds in mind to get. . . FUCK!!!!! And I have already cut back a significant amount as is.



A debut by the above band is necessary!






No comments: