Friday, July 17, 2009

San Francisco

A trip to San Francisco has finally been organized and with enough conviction to ensure the success of this trip. Bj, Vinh, Mike, Oli, and myself have purchased our Have Heart tickets and we are looking forward to embarking on such a journey. If you believe it is stupid to spend large amounts of money and time on the road for one night, for one show, then turn away from this blog and never return. Music is something that we all have some sort of fanaticism towards, it is our life. I speak on behalf of myself now, the impact that music has left me is something that cannot be measured by words. I have bled for it, I have bled to it, and I don't plan on stopping. This is our time, the time of our youthful lives in which we will look back when we grow old and say, "Remember the time we went to San Francisco? When we got our asses beat, trampled, and pounded our fists? When we stood together under one roof and not GIVE A FUCK about tomorrow? Did you ever regret it?" and what would I say? FUCK NO! I will be taking advantage of what I have now. I couldn't have said this any better, Angelspit, "Money comes and goes, Time just goes".


No comments: