Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Snapped

Today I snapped putting my relationship into a tremendous amounts of jeopardy. Words were exchanged, exasperated, a short break up, tears, and then the apology. I do in fact regret the majority of those words, but do I? The time spent with her has brought me a significant amount of happiness but it has also been accompanied with stress. I don't think I am in any way capable of participating in a long distance relationship, my car is reaching the end of her days, my hours are being cut and they will only be shortened to lesser amounts when school begins, and well, the majority of the money I do have is spent on the trip there. I am going to try to see this through, but what I prefer to get out of the way is, peace of mind by purchasing a car. Selfish, no, it's what's necessary for my whole life to continue full speed. Compassion for this occurrence is going to be kept to a minimum.



I may have given up too much for so little. As all of my close companions know, my life revolves around music, life ceases when sounds halt.
I am lost.

No comments: