Tuesday, September 22, 2009

D666

The Gathering of the Bestial Legions IV fest is coming up and after seeing the video below, I am now excited for Destroyer 666. Although the drums seem a bit too triggered for my taste, the sound still manages to be superb. Destroyer 666 has been a band I never get around to purchasing albums from. Sure, I have Phoenix Rising, but I regret pushing them away. They manage to blend Thrash, Death, and Black Metal flawlessly creating a perfect symbiosis. If you are an elitist for any of the above mentioned genres, I am sure that you would be able to allow Destroyer 666 to slide in. Urgehal and Spearhead are also looked forward to, the Chasm I am not too fond of, and Eyes of Noctum, no offense Nicholas Cage, but what the fuck is your son doing in Black Metal.



It's a pity we won't have the vocalist of Primordial at the show



Look at this animal blast!


No comments: