Monday, December 21, 2009

Full-Time

These last 2 weeks I have been working consistently, I am working full-time hours under a part time title. I hate it, I never asked for the amount of hours and just because I take a shift or two, clerical believes I am in dire need of them and hands me two more days. Despite the unwanted hours, in a way, they actually have been helping me out. My goals are becoming much more clear in regards to what to do. My tattoo is certain, I have put in a down payment and I will finish the payments by my appointment date. Once that is finished, a computer and ipod must be purchased. With 40 hours coming my way on a number of occasions, I should be ok.




"When All My Names Are Scribed, Matter Returns To Divinity"

This will be on my right pec outlined with a nice black shroud around it. In the near future the shroud will expand to lyrics. Viral Kinesis seems to be the one worthy.

No comments: