Thursday, December 10, 2009

Questions

I hate questions. Not all questions of course, but the ones that always have the hardest answers. The questions that really matter and possess consequences that can either make life that much better or far worse. I am currently trying to answer many. Although I have answered a few, such as my tattoo and when will I be getting it? Within the next month I will have enough money to get it, and oh, am I excited. Yeah, that's not that important, neither is this one. It's none of your business. The advent year already has lots planned but the thing about that is, I kind of don't want to do those things any more. I normally look forward to the shows that have already been promoted but I don't really want to go to any. I want to go out of state for a show and explore something new and different. Perhaps the most important of these questions is, should I really go to school? Motivation is near stagnation. Money is such a problem that I want to get things settled first. . .

My thoughts are all over the place, it took me a whole day trying to compile my thoughts into a cohesive unit but it seems to have failed. There are just so many things to be put into consideration. I am overwhelmed.

No comments: