Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hollyweed, Jew-lywood, Hollyweird

Hollywood, a tourist attraction, a fest of mongoloids, religious fanatics, and all your favorite comic book and movie characters all in one place. A place ran by the cheap Jews of America squeezing every penny to have their business flourish. Aside from the negatives, I love it.

Steven picked me up approximately 3:30 and we then made our next stop to be Vinh's house. On our way, we saw a stereotype have proximity with the common Asian-unable-to-drive syndrome. Some asian lady, possibly in her mid 40s drove onto the median. While we were stopped a Mexican conveniently yelled, "It just had to be you," which I believed was hysterical. Anyways, I don't understand how any of that is possible, I have seen it before and it just cracks me up to see it happen. Anyways, we went to pick up Jessica and finally made our way to Hollywood.

When you have an inexperienced freeway driver and someone who doesn't know how to get to Hollywood, it makes it quite a trip. We ended up making several detours on the way there yet we made it in a short about of time. When we finally arrived in Hollywood, we saw various "its" and some grinning lady that had the profile of a serial killer, ill kept, creepy smile, and the relentless walk, it seemed she was going to ask us since Vinh was just staring at her and laughing her ass off. Anyways, we made our first stop at Amoeba, and according to Steven, a transvestite was checking me out, I, on the other hand, had not noticed it and just marveled at all that Amoeba had to offer. All I have to say is this, the Metal section is huge, the way the store is set up is horrible and confusing, and they lack shoegaze, but they did have a lengthy industrial section so I picked up one cd. I told myself, I would be on a 60 dollar budget and told Vinh to make sure I don't buy to much Cds, but she wouldn't be able to do that. Anthony is a perfect example. I made my decisions, them being, KMFDM's WWIII, Horna's Envaatnags Eflos..., and The Radio Dept.'s Lesser Matters.

After Amoeba, are next desired excursion was the strip, and after a few minutes of walking we found it. Vinh and Steven wanted to shop so we just hit various stores, American Apparel, American Eagle, Gap, and a few local shops. We came up on the "I am the Boss" t-shirts that we talk about frequently and all bought one. When we stood in front of the Chinese Theatre, there were various hooligans dressed up, Vinh got scared of Scream and some demon looking character, which was pulled off well. Other noteworthy characters were Wolverine and Chucky, well Chucky was ok but he pulled off the character's personality greatly. Vinh, came up on a couple of items from AA and she finally bought my chain.

Our next destination was the much anticipated and the purpose for going to Hollywood, Pink's. This would be Steven's first time indulging in the best Hot Dogs in California and he did it with the Lord of the Ring's Dog. I took a bite and to my surprise the BBQ sauce they use is delicious, very tangy, up to par with my standards indeed. I got the Planet Hollywood dog, which was equally delicious.

Our next stop would be home and to fill our stomachs with even more impurities, ice cream but it changed to something a tad bit more healthier, yogurt. We ended up crossing into areas which we were unaware of and eventually, Beverly Hills 90210 (insert theme song here). I found it funny because there is a drastic change, I guess they are persistent in trying to get themselves killed. While lost, we made the decision to just backtrack the whole way, and I guess our talking and joking around led to being lost once more. And we eventually were led to the area with the Bape's store and Crooks and Castles. We finally found a gas station, which seemed to be nonexistent when you actually look for one, and it was no avail that the clerk did not know how to get to the freeway. Fortunately, a good Samaritan decided to help us out and we made our way back home.

We stopped by Heaven's Delight and was driven off due to the fact that it was closed so made our way to Yogurt Passion and discovered the ticket Steven had received. The ticket was incorrect, there were so many aspects that are counters to the reason for it, it's another story to be told. We finished our yogurt and decided to take our gay matching pictures, but I am pretty sure the design won't matter, it's me wearing white that would astonish everyone. Even I felt shame cover me, it didn't feel like me.

Anyways, that was our night, and this will be my last night till the 24th, the frat party. I have to save up for Vegas just in case if things don't go correctly, so there is a possible hiatus.

No comments: