Saturday, October 11, 2008

Opprobrium

My anticipation's were running high for the Vegas trip on new years after we got our room but after a certain fall back, I am once again worried. I have cut back a lot and intend to cut back much more. I made an obligation and was committed to going to Vegas on New Years, and I plan on keeping my word. It is not about the money anymore, with only 4 people at most going, at this point I could careless. I am willing to cut back much more if that is the requirement to make Sufa's return to civilization completely worthwhile. I have bills to pay, things to buy, my family celebrates christmas, and on top of that, a job that pays jack shit for my efforts. I have shows that I would love to attend, I have a nascent hobby, I have a computer waiting to be created, yet they have been put on hold for this specific reason, commitment. And to add to that, problems are rife at this moment. I am not a person that says I will go and talk about everything and bail out last minute. If I have to pay 400 dollars for the room and live off beer while I am there fuck it! I LOVE BEER! I may not get the strippers and all else I want but it is well worth the time to see a friend see something he has planned successful.

All I ask is for those that have agreed, stick to your guns. You are not in a much more worse position then I am or any other. If you don't go, let us know simple as that, but I am not willing to wait for mix responses and find out last minute you prefer doing other things. If you are jobless, and your parents don't shower you in cash, then I completely understand, you are the only ones that can slide. Aside from that, it disgusts me. Half of you complain about being bored being in the OC, and here is your chance, to step your foot on new ground, and yet you still complain. Drown in your materialistic county, as it has provided nothing worthwhile in quite some time, it obviously has drowned out your thoughts.

Contact me if anything, if you can't contact me, then I probably don't care about you.

No comments: