Thursday, January 1, 2009

Three

Departure always seems to be the hardest part of Vegas. I actually want to tear up, the atmosphere has transcends all in humanity, it is a place where everybody can congregate, it is like a fellowship, a following, a cult.

We woke up fairly late due to the fatigue we had suffered the day prior but we managed to continue and do what we had the intention of doing. We dropped off Vinh to be with her family, while the seven of us went to Terrible's, and I must say it was TERRIBLE! Horrible service, shit food, crappy red neck theme. Nothing worthwhile, Tim, I thought you had higher standards in terms of food (haha).

After our nasty lunch, we made our way to Caesar's Palace to go to some Magic shop where Sufa, Oli, and Thomas purchased some interesting things. While we were waiting outside, another Magician in training performed a trick which I must say was great. It involved cards and fire, chances are you people have seen it. Anyways. I know there is always something behind it but it was still great. I wish him well if he has the intention of going big, he did seem scared. His fear manifested through his trembling hands and vibrating voice. I assure everyone, there is nothing to us that should invoke a sense of intimidation.

We soon made our farewells to such a great city and made our way home. Gratefully, we were not stopped or slowed down by traffic. I think I should go and get my rest because I have a fight tomorrow. To the curious, this trip did not disappoint, it surpassed all my expectations, I didn't expect such a dirty city to have such nice people. Anyways, Happy New Year.

No comments: