Sunday, May 3, 2009

Continuum

So many questions have been brought up and so little have been answered. Although my hunger remains, I have managed to control it for some extent. Things have been going smoothly and my only option now is to continue such a path. It does have it's set of pot holes and risks, but I do see the destination's rewards are abundant.

Onto other news, being unable to sign on to the internet has become . . . interesting. I am beginning to stimulate my mind by reading books, listening to music that hasn't be listened to often, and I have just been relaxing. I never noticed how much time is wasted on the computer although sometimes the computer is necessary but too much time deals a significant amount of damage. I kind of enjoy the inability to connect to the world. Seeing that the world, unfortunately, relies on the internet, I am unable to continue this way of living for a lengthy amount of time.

No comments: