Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Currents

I am not much of a fisherman despite all the references made to it when my boots are worn. I hate fish, their slimy scales lingering as they flop around, the foul stench, and their helpless look when they are out of the water, it disgusts me. What better reason to fish? To kill the an animal that I hate.

It isn't quite the activity that attracts me, it's the ocean, the sounds that the soft ripples make, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, the sound of something that lies far beyond. It's soothing, life worries are dispelled while in that moment. Fishing requires patience something that I don't have, but when I am next to the ocean, patience is abundant. It's odd, the seas of dead infinity hold just that. Throw in a few companions and you got a night worth remembering.



Such a stupid name, but no band has managed to evoke sadness as well as they have. Not a good example but the title is fitting

No comments: