Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dimmu Borgir

Dimmu Borgir

Mustis

It has been brought to my attention that my two favorite members of Dimmu Borgir have left the band. My devotion to the band has been anything but existent when Mustis stated that he plays the music for the money. It was a quote that Decibel had put in the margins, so I hadn't bothered reading the actual interview, since I was furious. Last time I checked, the money should be secondary, the art created is primary.

It's been stated that Mustis wasn't receiving the correct amount of credit for his works in the last two full length albums (I wouldn't be proud about Deathcult Armaggedon). While it has been stated that Vortex is a complete lazy ass, which I kind of assumed after watching the DVDs. In addition to the drunk laziness and greed, it's been said that one of the members didn't bother bringing their instrument to a show that they were to be performing at. That enough should show the absent dedication of the members.

Anyways, I am still not going to bother much, I just find it interesting, perhaps I will give Dimmu Borgir a third chance seeing as how the greedy fuck named Mustis is out of the band. After he had stated that he was a large contributor to the writing process of the last two albums, which weren't so great, the new one should be something more exquisite, but chances are, still not so great.

On another note, I hate Blabbermouth. More than half of those people who contribute to the comments are ignorant trolls. Roaming from news to news to leave a stupid comment. They obviously have no understanding of the music nor the situation, seeing how forgetting your instrument is something that should be brushed off should speak for itself. Not only forgetting the instrument, but I think it was a wise move that Dimmu Borgir gave a vague description of the reasons for firing the two members while Blabbermouth trolls claim it to be a stupid move. A detailed description could be used against you while in court. You wouldn't want to have accusations made towards you with your words as weapons.

The glory days of Dimmu Borgir


No comments: