Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dying

Thankfully, this week is coming to a close. This is by far the worst week I have ever had in the recent months, considering what has happened. My car is definitely on the verge of death. It shakes and rumbles, it chugs and lags, and it overheats like none other. My body has yet to adapt to my new sleeping schedule and I find myself rushed on a number of days. Wednesday I didn't make it to class because I had overslept and today I was in a hurry and forgot my notebook for Philosophy, which for the most part, relies on note taking. I have the majority of the weekend off and I get paid at midnight, it won't be much, but I can at least by a few tapes and cds that I have been yearning for. Qualia's show is on Saturday and I am looking forward to that, for some odd reason.


No comments: