Sunday, October 11, 2009

Creepy

After many delays, Steven and I finally watched Paranormal Activity, others did too, but we were the ones being whipped around. Anyways, I loved the movie. It takes the path of "realism", my knowledge of such events can only go as far as what I have read, thus the quotations. Rather than cover it with effects and cheesiness, the movie attacks the mind. Accompanied with perfect timings between each sound to the lack of in depth photography with all significant events occurring around Witching Hour , it creates an eerie feeling. As for the props used, I can say that the crew did a great job in doing research, keeping everything legit. I have little complaints for the film, definitely something different, realistic, original, and balanced.



In the middle of the night, I woke up with this and my sister standing in front of my bed. Shortly after, I changed to West Indian Girl and fell back to sleep.

No comments: