Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Drugs. . .

are hard to come by. My connect is lagging, I was suppose to have picked up my shrooms last night but that seems to have been pushed back to tomorrow. Despite his statements, I am still questioning his confirmations, although he is the middle man, random dates should not be stated. As of now, the deal will continue next week. Not only that, but it also seems that Cocaine can only be sold in 8 balls, which is far too much. I only desire a minimal amount for experimentation not a full on addiction.

Anyways, I have successfully cut back on cigarettes. As of now, I smoke 1-2 a day, but if the occasion is right, I'll slide in a few more. I don't really have any intention of quitting wholly, but cutting back should be considered due to the fact that I find myself out of breath after a short jog and random times my chest won't feel so good for a second or two. Health factors don't bother me so much, they were used as a stress reliever during my infant stages, but as of now, it's become a habit. Impotent yet satisfactory.

Contrary to popular belief, Drugs are NOT bad. The only reason they are perceived as being a magnet for the stupid is simply because of the abusers. When controlled, Drugs become the outlook of life. Drugs give you an alternate view on the world. It's alters the norms that we go through everyday and gives the user (not the abuser) a different perspective. When in a rut, why turn to a psychologist? The majority of them go through the motions in order to get their paycheck, nobody knows how you truly are but yourself, Drugs allow the carnal to transcend the spiritual. Of course, there are drugs that you should stay away from such as shooting up Heroine, Ecstasy (both being very addictive), and Weed (a drug for bums, slows down the body, slows down life) but everything else should be taken in moderate amounts. Know your limits, resist peer pressure, put control on top of dependency. I am not responsible for your failures of control and responsibility.



LifelOver

PS: The Smarter people are more susceptible to drugs. Don't think I am smart, I am throwing this out in general.

No comments: