Saturday, October 31, 2009

Helloween

After coming home at 5 A.M. and obtaining minimal sleep, my body still remains charged. Last nights party was alright, the Riverside people already seemed to have a close knit relationship leaving us as the outcasts and me being designated driver didn't quite help. I personally didn't mind DD, for some reason, I haven't had much of an urge to drink, so why not put yourself to use and let others enjoy their fun. Of course, I still had a few drinks. . .

Tonight is the night which I had been waiting for for quite some time. Tenebrous is a band that I had my first encounter with at the Embrace the Hate fest 3 years ago and I have been itching to see them plenty more times. I heard that they were playing in tonight since July and it still surprises me how I could have actually thought of not going, this is definitely my most anticipated show. Tonight, I may make up what drinking I didn't do last night, but then again, I have never been a fan of drinking at shows.

I couldn't find a video of Tenebrous and Kult ov Azazel isn't much of an importance. . .



. . .so does Folk make me gay? haha

No comments: